Delivery & Returns
UK delivery is £7.00
DPD local delivery service (delivered within 2-3 working days) is provided for all orders within the UK. Pampas Limited aims to despatch all orders within 2-3 working days, subject to payment clearance and address verification.
Shop and Collect from our Hyndland Store or pavement pickup.
While in transit from Pampas Limited, all shipments are insured until the parcel is signed for, at which point, responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you.
All DPD shipments require a signature as proof of delivery.
Tracking information is provided by the courier
Please note, all first time orders must be shipped to the billing address.
Order needed urgently? Please call us on 0141 339 8860 – we aim to please!
Thank you for shopping with us! We hope you are happy with your purchase.
You have 14 days to notify us if you wish to return your items.
Please contact email@example.com quoting your order number and reason for your return. We will endeavour to respond within 24 hours.
Please take the utmost care when trying on your new purchases.
**Please note we will not accept returns that have had tags removed**
• Please return all items in their original packaging.
• Returned products must be in new, unused and unworn condition with all original packaging and garment tags still attached and in their original state and location.
• Items must be unwashed with no marks of make-up or deodorant.
• We do not accept returns on any earrings, lingerie or hosiery.
• The shoe box is part of the product and should remain intact by placing it in outer packaging when returning your item, otherwise your return may not be accepted. If shoes are shown to be worn, we cannot accept the return.
• To complete your refund, we require a copy of the order to be included with the return.
• If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with your order number, detailing the fault.
• Goods are returned to Pampas Limited at the expense and risk of the customer. We recommend that you send the returns by recorded delivery for proof of postage.
• Any items that are not received within the relevant timeframe will be accepted at the sole discretion of Pampas Limited.
A returns address label will be included in your order.
In store we operate a credit note or exchange only policy. All sale items purchased in store are non-returnable. All special orders are non-returnable.
Please package the items securely and return to us at:
78-80 Hyndland Road
Once the returned items are received, inspected and they comply with our returns policy, refunds will be re-credited to the original payment credit/debit card. This can take up to 14 days to process depending on your bank or payment provider.
Please note that the postage costs for returned goods are the customers responsibility and will only be reimbursed if the goods are damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied.